Saturday, May 14, 2011

Changing of the God, Global Quest, and Yet More Levels

'Tis been a long while since the last post. The levels just keep getting harder and harder to get, not justifying writing so often when there's nothing much to write.

But figured it was time to upload some screenies and get another post done.

Changing of the God

As much as I hated to do it, I realized it just wasn't feasible in my current state to have 2 gods for gc-loss skills and only Alch to rely on for profit. Of course I can do other skills I don't have gods for, but in the end I'd do a skill more to get more gc to pay for the sink skills. So I figured I may as well have the god to go with that skill.

As such, I reluctantly left the Engineering god and replaced him with the Potion goddess.

I found myself not getting around to much Eng anyway due to the heavy ing needs.

Now with the Potion goddess, I have both that and Alchemy to rely on for gc, and the Manu god to sink some of it into.


Current Work

Having just got the Potion Goddess, I am of course doing a lot of potting, selling SRs on market and BRs to the NPC, whichever I can buy the most ings for.

Spent some time doing Trik runs with leather helms as well now that I'm getting the gc to start that again.


Global Quest

We recently got the new global quest which requires grapes, pears, and a ton of harvestables to complete.

Radu had us searching for the NPC for it when it was introduced (per usual). And I managed to be the first to find it.

As well, when it came to the second part where you have to find worms in trees, I also was the first to find a worm. :)

The First Quest Worm



The Leveling Goes On


And last but not least, I've gotten a few pretty high levels since the last writing...


You advanced to level 118 of attack!


Attack Level 118

You advanced to level 106 of harvesting!


Harvesting Level 106

You advanced to level 64 of engineering!


Engineering Level 64

Your overall level is now 150!


Overall Level 150

You advanced to level 107 of potion!


Potion Level 107

You advanced to level 108 of potion!


Potion Level 108

You advanced to level 119 of defense!


Defense Level 119


The final one gotten while doing the feros daily. I very rarely train.

Oh, and why I'm mostly naked while training... I still need to break those damn damaged iron greaves. So I'm only wearing those.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.