Tuesday, August 14, 2012

50 Shades of Tailoring

Attack, Summoning, and 4 levels of Tailoring among the levels achieved since last update.

And of course, the pear hunts have continued, though I have intentionally not hunted sometimes due to real life stuff, or just a desire to get other things done. Being a regular pear hunter takes time from other projects, sometimes just gotta "not hunt" to get other things done. But no matter, there's always another hunt later.



As I've said before, most of my a/d leveling comes from daily quests, with the rare taking advantage of a sun tzu day if I can be bothered with it. Still, they get leveled. Like after this white tiger daily.



You advanced to level 125 of attack!


Attack 125





Alchemy is still going strong of course. I'm now well over 900k HEs mixed in my stats, mixing both on my own and as well mixing large batches for others, for the experience. However, at this point getting an alch level is the equivalent of about 100k HEs mixed so doing a lot doesn't get me there. Currently about 3/5 of the way to the next level for that.

Manu is still being done, with breaks from doing other things to make runs to Trik for helm mixing. It hasn't had a major focus, but it's still in progress at least.


I've been spending a lot of time stocking for various skills for special days, particularly school day. Engineering being one, I got enough ings to last two Engineering days when they happen, poofing point defenses in school.


Summoning I hadn't gotten around to stocking for though, so when a summoner's day showed up I had to spend the first half mixing stock.

However, in the end I managed to squeeze in a level.



You advanced to level 54 of summoning!


Summon 54




That stocking was done first for tailoring though. And that paid off. With a school day, I speed-haxed my way back and forth between the fashion runway (tailor school) and storage to multi-level.



You advanced to level 47 of tailoring!


Tailor 47



You advanced to level 48 of tailoring!


Tailor 48



You advanced to level 49 of tailoring!


Tailor 49



You advanced to level 50 of tailoring!


Tailor 50



BSFs continue to be harved in the tens of thousands since, hell, I poofed well over 70k of them alone on this one school day.



Almost to my goal of "All Skills 50+" ... I've bought arena tickets and stocked training arrows, as I only have 2/3 of a ranging level to go to reach that goal.





Pear Runs Continue...

"Just a few" more finds, heh.



Trassian - Has very few harvables considering it's on top of such harvestable insides.

Pear



Valley of the Dwarves - As can be seen in the pic, it could be so close to where people normally harvest, but since noone harvs logs in this area, just the toadies...

Pear



Tahraji Desert - Not the funnest of maps to hunt, but assuming there's noone around trying to PK, er, stop you, it's not that difficult since the harvs are almost all pretty visible (and almost all cactus for that matter).

Pear



Isle of the Forgotten - This is where knowing the map came in very useful. The tiger lillies in the screenshot are almost completely hidden, and likely would go completely unnoticed without closer examination or learning of them some other way.

Pear



North Redmoon - Volcano - All the harvables are in with the red dragon. And horribly spread out at that.

Pear



Nordcarn - Ruby Cave - A few areas of a lot of harvs, but despite the map size it's a quick map to check as there's relatively few harvs for the size.

Pear



Zirakinbar - There were at least 3 of us who determined this map pretty quick. But it's a huge map to check. Out of what was sheer luck, I stumbled on the pear in 5 minutes (including time to actually find the map).

Pear








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.