Monday, May 5, 2014

Overall 170! About Pears. Invasions. And Several Levels.

A few topics before the levels...

LION Has Been Explored

Finally got around to putting together my next guild map exploration. This time, it's LION that I've invaded.

Exploring Guild Maps XII: LION

12 maps down...

So Where Are the Whiny Pear Hunters?


You know the routine. Someone's just too lazy or plain incompetent at something, so they whine and bitch about those who can do that something.

I held a contest once, just to get people to pear hunt.


Pear Contest

It got found faster than hoped for.

Lately my pear stock's been pretty high, so I decided to just stop hunting for a while and focus on other stuff.

For over two weeks now, I haven't hunted it. So... those people who incessantly whined about how I always always finding them, so there was no point in them trying (which is not true), no longer had that excuse.

These two weeks have proven just how much shit they're full of. How many pears found since I quit hunting, at least 56 game days ago?

Three.

Now that this period has proven that they're full of shit, and just jealous that I'm not as lazy as them, they'll have no excuse when I eventually start hunting again.


Random Invasions


Since there's a been a bit more on the lines of "not just bethel or SKF" invasions, I've started showing up at a few of them.




Invasion



Invasion

Then there was the time there was a single invisible rat left, could be on any map on either continent, over 24 hours passed with noone finding it. Naturally, I had to go out and do the dirty work, er, the hunt, and track it down. ;-)

Invasion

But that's Hunter Life...



And Oh Yes, The Levels



Your overall level is 170!


Overall 170


Hitting 170 is one those happy-go-"Doh!" moments. On the one hand, you realize the number of OA levels you have left is now down to the single digits.

On the other hand, 170 is only about 64.5% of the total experience needed to get to the top level 179. Still about 1/3 of the way to go.


Engineering continues to be "whenever have TF ings to poof in the school" as I have zero focus on it otherwise. I still try to stock to do at least some of those on Eng Day though, as the experience is massive. Even without the Eng God I still clock 42k experience per minute.


You advanced to level 116 of engineering!


Engineering 116

Summoning being a god skill, it finally got a nice boost with this update, with three more levels.

You advanced to level 74-76 of summoning!


Summoning 76

Crafting has been slow-going despite being another god skill, as I've been busy focusing on other things. But it's still going. I plan to hit it hard later. Even have a school day stone gathering dust in storage for it.

You advanced to level 89 of crafting!


Crafting 89

Magic... happens.

You advanced to level 88 of magic!


Magic 88

As does a/d.

You advanced to level 139 of attack!


Attack 139


And back to the leveling. Though the next few days will mostly be harv stocking and essie mixing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.