Monday, January 4, 2010

Mostly an Alcher...

While I'm trying to work on levels where I can, seems to mostly be crafting and summoning that are being forced the attention.

This because of my bot IWannaRock's ability to buy endless supplies of FEs and LEs. Even had to turn off his purchases for a few days because I couldn't keep up with them.


The LEs of course to be used for summoning stones. I'm on hold with those at the moment as I work up a load of SRs. 50k wine muled in MM yesterday, got all the ings I need to mix 6k SRs, just gotta mix them.

Then mix the stones. Really gotta be in the mood to do those. But still got 4k+ bear furs to mix bear stones, then I'm switching to spider stones. Should be at a decent enough summon level by then that the fails aren't too horrible for them.


As for Crafting... had a load of polished emeralds, just needed the silver meds to go with them to mix moon medallions. And I've been focusing on that a lot the past few days.

The combination of that and reading Big Books of Crafting has been doing wonders for my crafting level, including hitting Craft Level 59 yesterday. No screenie since it caught me by surprise as I forgot I was reading the book again, heh.

But that's primarily what the FEs I've been buying has been going towards of late, mixing silver bars for crafting.


They're supposed to be going to hydro bars for gc making as well, something I need to get back into doing. Made 8 bars the other day and sold them, allowing my bot to be able to start buying essies again, but need more. Esp. if I'm ever going to get my Archery AP up to 60 as planned. Still need to buy 37 potions for that.


But alching seems to be mostly what I'm doing these days, out of necessity. Mixing essies to sell (HE and EnE mostly), mixing silver bars... er, yeah.

At this rate, my next alch level will come sooner than my last one. Down to "just" 1.9 million experience to go for that.



Current goals: Mix iron/steel bars to work on more S2Es, and mix SRs for summon stones. My old "goal list" has been pretty much abandoned and I'm working on something that's more flexible and will still get me to work on all my skills, albeit at different paces. The gc-loss skills like ranging and tailoring will definitely not see as much being done at least until I get my Archery AP 60 goal finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.