Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Back in Play, Mostly

Real Life took a turn for the horrible and I haven't had the ability to be in EL for a long while.

I'm back now, though in a much more limited play than I used to be.

We'll see how it goes from here, I dunno how real life is going to pan out at the moment.

May end up moving this blog to my own website as well. Depends on how things go. And of course I'll post the new link here should I do that.


Thus far since my return, got a summon level, and my defense just hit 111 yesterday, making chims ignore me now. Otherwise been trying to get some essie and harv stock done as I was out of mostly everything when I left.

And of course, just trying to catch up with new things and as well try and remember where I left off in each skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.