Thursday, April 1, 2010

Still Going, Slowly

Bringin' out the tailor in me... I remembered one of my old goals I was planning to do was "all skills 40+". And the only skill that's currently below that is tailoring.

A few k dyes yesterday and...

You advanced to level 37 of tailoring!


Tailoring Level 37




Doing the daily quests, daily. Three of them at least. I still haven't tried the 4th which requires being a mule, as I don't have the creature food at the moment to waste. Still got to make that for leveling my Phoenix.

Hmmm, weren't phoenix glyphs supposed to be makeable by now? Not seeing ings for them in the official manu list. When I left, phoenix had just been added to game, and the glyphs were supposed to be makeable "with the next update", which I disappeared before happening.



Other stuff... Currently harving coal for silver bars, to work on Crafting. Which I'm also reading experience books for. Need about 8k more of that as of this writing.


Still adjusting to game play, getting back into the scheme of things and remembering what I used to do, hehe. Amazing how much there is to remember after being gone for 2 months.

I've spent some time in the feros cave mixing stock of energy and matter essies. And some HEs made in the MM cave.

Um... well, the tailoring took most of yesterday at any rate, since I had to make a motherload of WEs for that. Without ings, so doing the thing in Portland grabbing ings and mixing at the sapphires.


Really don't know what my future project plans are at this point. Working on stuff I know I can work on, focusing on skills I have gods for (hmmm, need to do some engineering).

I'll figure that all out later after I'm more adjusted to playing again. Still need to explore for all the new NPCs that have been added since I left, and as well any new quests besides the dailies that have been included (found one so far).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.