Friday, January 31, 2014

Contests, Treasures, Pears, Overalls, and Other Levels

'Tis been some productive times. And some less productive. ;-)

Exploring Guild Maps


As many have noticed, I've occasionally posted articles where I explore the various guild maps that exist in EL. Only seen by people if you know where to find them, or someone tells you, they're mostly just images for those who'll never see them.

I finally got around to doing a seventh one: LotS - Legion of the Serpent

I have quite a few more to do. No, I don't know where every single guild map is... yet. ;-) But my boredom hunts for them have proven fruitful for well over half of them. More exploration posts to come.


Dead Leonard


It's been quite a long time since I even attempted to hunt Leonard. But curiosity got the best of me since it had been so long, and since he'd had upgrades since I got my 92 kills on the counters.

So... I made that 93. Wasn't the cleanest kill, didn't have much left on him, but I know I can still do it at least.




Dead Lenny



Burn the Treasure Hunter


I've hunted treasures on random occasions, but never regularly and thus don't have a system for it like some do. But I did manage to find one for the first time the other day.




Treasure Found


Burn the Acelon Bag Hunter


...And Acelon had a hyperbag hunt contest. I found the last of the three bags.

That's 10kgc, 3 Black Dragon Scales, 1 Titanium Serpent Sword, and 1 Gatherer Medallion.

Hyperbag Contest


The Newbie Breaks the Quest


Last update I finished the iron-to-titanium armor break quest. This time, I'm finally finishing the newbie break quest.

I've started the Dragon Armor break quest though nothing broken yet, just got my red set fully degraded.

As for weapons, still have the Dragon Blade left of the first quest.





Newbie Break Quest



Die Hard the Pear Hunter


It's been low on my priorities for a long time, but I took it back up for a while just for a change of pace. Since I took it back up, I've had about a 90% successful find rate, much higher than normal.

At this moment, I'm holding back on it as I've been ill, and trying to hunt while randomly sneezing and coughing and blowing my nose is posing to be annoying.

And actually, getting a bit bored of it again. I may or may not just stop again as I did before. My stash will last quite a while.


OH, RIGHT.... LEVELS!


It's not an update without the almighty leveling.

Attack and Defense


Still primarily leveled via dailies. I have done some training on rare occasion plus plenty of random experience during attempts to break armor/weapons and such.




You advanced to level 137 of defense!


Defense 137




You advanced to level 137 of attack!


Attack 137



Summoning


This skill continues to get the heavy treatment even though it feels like levels are slow-coming. Keeping the god until I get at least to 100 so gotta work on it if I wanna do a god switch anytime this year.


Four levels since the last update...


You advanced to level 70-73 of summoning!


Summoning 73


Harvesting


This continues to be an "if it happens, it happens" skill, since I stopped trying to level it back at Harv 110 (yew level).

Keeps happening though. In this case, I was actually hunting a pear when it poofed a level on me. (And of course I found the pear.)




You advanced to level 120 of harvesting!


Harvesting 120



Crafting


My other "power level while I have the god" skill. Hasn't been worked on as much as Summoning of late, but that's about to change.

Still, 2 levels since last update.





You advanced to level 81-82 of crafting!


Crafting 82


Engineering


Not a focus anymore, but I do try to stock other ings in relation to how many amber I have in storage. That way I can take advantage of engineering days when they happen, if at least for a while.

In this case I only took advantage of a couple hours, as I needed to go to bed. Otherwise I could have easily gotten another level after this.





You advanced to level 111 of engineering!


Engineering 111

It's Magic


I put my attempts to level this on the backburner to focus on other skills, planning to hit it again later.

But that doesn't mean I don't use magic... especially with pear hunting, hydro runs, stocking from NPCs. I do an extensive amount of stuff that sees me hitting the portal room a motherload of times on any given day. Plus of course, healing. And occasional popping out spells when I have mana to waste while mixing.

This level caught me on an NPC run.






You advanced to level 87 of magic!


Magic 87




Ranging


An ignored skill, only touched on ranging day and then only when I can afford it. I could afford it a bit this time.




You advanced to level 69 of ranging!


Ranging 69

...And Finally

Yeah, these levels come around on occasion as well.



Your overall level is now 168!


Overall 168



That's all, folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.