Sunday, March 8, 2015

Almost Done!

Continuing to be quiet as I'm still not heavily playing. Mostly dailies and an occasional pear hunt.

Map working is finally coming to an end. The first major map test (getting more eyes on them besides me and actually using them on Test server) is complete. Spending this weekend doing some final adjustments and taking care of any bugs found, but generally the test went very well.

We'll be doing a second test with all the work I'm doing now this coming week.

All indicators are currently pointing to us accomplishing our goal of finally getting the 1.9.4 client release out before the end of March.

(That's the goal, appearances indicate we'll get it, but nothing I say should be set in stone as it's not my final decision, and as well unforseen issues could happen.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.