Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Stats, Part 1

Well over 2.5 years into game play, thought I'd take a closer look at my stats, and where they are going from here...

Part 1 of I dunno... looking at a few at a time.


Harvesting

Harvesting Stats


Holy crap I've harved a lot. And in variety too, hehe. 9.4 million items harvested total thus far.

1) Iron of course at the top due to motherloads of S2Es (iron/steel bars), energy essence, and so forth. Will likely continue to rise heavily.

2) BSFs have been heavily used for both the usual SRs as well as Blue Dye for leveling Tailoring. Won't be rising so much in the near future as I'm not focusing on potion and planning to try other methods for tailoring leveling.

3) Sunflowers got there primarily due to BRs when I was heavily leveling Potion. Though a chunk of course went to mixing LEs. They may continue to be harvested in the near future, though for tailoring, otherwise they'll be stagnant for a while.

4) Silver is always needed. I've mixed over 400k HEs which alone explains the harvesting. I've obviously bought a lot as well if I've mixed that much. Add to that silver for bars to make rings and a motherload of moon medallions when I was leveling Crafting... this will continue to heavily rise.

5) Coal - The necessity of bars. I harvest when I need it, which is regularly.

6) Chrysanthemums - HEs... will continue to rise in extreme amounts.

7) Red Rose - My days of mixing FEs myself are essentially over, so these are no longer harvested. However, I may need them for tailoring so they may go up a bit.

8) Red Snapdragons - No longer mixing FEs, so no longer harvesting these.

9) Sulfur - May go up in small amounts as needed for things outside of FEs. Blackpowder and such. No remarkable amounts will be needed though.

10) Lilacs - Of course, mixing as many magic ess as possible to work on alchemy level, but not dependant on those for leveling. These, along with impatiens and emeralds, will continue to be harved at steady levels.


I have a use for most everything, so only a handful of things won't continue to be regularly or ever harved.


Kills

Kill Stats


Rather than list out everything, I put green dots next to creatures that I regularly attack these days.

Some for training (desert chims and things on that level), some for drops (still need a rare book that pandas and pumas drop for example), and still others I regularly kick because they happen to be on the same map as something else I'm attacking.

These days my "training" is not really happening, with most a/d coming solely from dailies.

Of course I'll get back to it in the future, but for now mixing is top priority.




Enough for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.