Sunday, January 23, 2011

Alchemy - Easy as 1-2-3!

You advanced to level 123 of alchemy!


Alchemy Level 123


\o/

Alch levels aren't simple these days. I'm estimating it'll take mixing 70k Health essence to get the next level... that's 70k mums, 140k silver, and of course the bones to mix 'em. Fun! ;)


Yeah, health essences. Not bars. I make bars as needed of course, and other essies as well. But my primary focus has been HEs simply because they're easy to sell, or trade for ings. Which in the end makes leveling using them a lot faster.



I got a little web project I'm developing that'll be used to help increase my leveling. Coming soon...



Back to mixing. More work on the alch levels planned. Also looking to get my gc up a bit so I can mule some leather/thread and get my manu helm mojo going again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.