Monday, July 16, 2012

Hydro, Speed Demon Fun, OA 155

Time spent since my last post has been a very mixed bag of various projects and skills being worked on.








Hydro Run and Run and Run...

Still wanting to buy some Nexus as an all-rounder should be able to do everything.

Finally, combo of
- Kicking Phantom Warriors for S2Es
- Self-mixing S2Es
- Trading off 10:11 Hydro ores for S2Es

I've got enough hydro ore to get one nexus. But since I'm in no rush, I'm just gonna keep letting it collect. More trades, more PWs, and so on... and maybe some beautiful day we'll get a Recycling Day (wow, when did that last happen...) and I'll mix then.

But that's been a big part of game play of late, working towards getting more nexus. Can't be a good all-rounder without the nexus to do *everything*, hehe.

Speaking of Run: The Need for Speed

Out of boredom, I also decided to change up game play a bit and see if I could keep a constant speed hax going. 

And with a couple false starts, forgetting to eat to keep it going (Doh!), I've now been running 3 days on the same potion.

It's a little difficult at times, but for others it's just awesome. Though... gah, the food.

The awesome... wow, the hydro runs went quick :-P


Attacking a Skill

No regular training, but dailies got me close enough to an attack level that I spent some time in Bethel finishing it off.


You advanced to level 124 of attack!


Attack 124


A Bit of Magic

Not something I've focused on so it gets leveled rarely, but I spent some time on this skill as well. And on a magic day, I did my usual mana drain + radiation shield training on grizzlies...


You advanced to level 75 of magic!


Magic 75

And I really don't pay attention to leveling this skill anymore, but it still happens on its own on occasion:


You advanced to level 110 of harvesting!


Harv 110


There's a Trik to Mixing Helms

Still got the manu god, decided to put engineering aside for a bit and work on manu some more, as I still want that Child of Stars perk.

But really, can't afford to keep only leveling manu in the school on school days. So... hi ho, off to Trik I go.

And this was another point that having speed hax was nice. Trips to Trik were much faster and less annoying.

With it, a level. And continued a bit after that as well, with plans to continue hitting Trik whenever possible.


You advanced to level 78 of manufacturing!


Manu 78


The Elusive Pear

Out of boredom, I needed something else different to do. So, I went on a pear hunt. And of course, the time I try, it's in one of those maps I normally avoid... Thelinor.

My pear finder told me it was there. I spent almost 1.5 hours there, checking every single mineral, ore, and plant there. And there's a lot, including some that aren't in normal line of sight. 

I was about to give up, announce it was there, and let others find it, but then I realised... wood logs and branches. I hadn't noticed the sparse random branches before, nor the wood logs, some of which were kinda-disguised as parts of forts or practically under tents and such.

And so I stayed to check all those. And found the pear finally.


Finding the Pear

I've been on several pear hunts, that's the only one so far I managed to find.

The Alcher in Me, Never Far Away

Of course, I always spend some time doing heavy alch mixing. It takes a lifetime or so to get a level these days, heh. But still, manage it.


You advanced to level 129 of alchemy!


Alchemy 129


Took advantage of Sun Tzu not really because I wanted to level a/d, but because I wanted what is an incredibly difficult to get overall level...


Your overall level is now 155!


Overall 155

Still a Bit With the Engineering

After the wave of levels in my last post, I paused Engineering a bit to do the above stuff. Nevertheless, I still have the god and when an Eng day appeared, I took advantage of it despite being low on stock and did what I could to level it again as well.


You advanced to level 74 of engineering!


Eng 74

Okay, back to play...

Well, of course I still go out exploring, and this time that included a visit to a secret room I'd almost forgotten about. Gimme a beat!


Secret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.