Thursday, April 10, 2014

700 Pear Finds, Alch 141, Invances, and So On

Just a few things happening...


New Guild Map Exploration


I've been very slow putting these up. Plenty more ready to go but I just haven't gotten around to them.

But I added a new one now... this time it's Legends of the Empire - ~LE~ I've invaded. ;-)

You can, of course, see all the available guild map explorations I've done so far on the top of the right column on this page.

700 Pears and Counting


Today I hit the 700 mark in number of pears found. Shit, that's a lotta time wasted hunting fruit. ;-)


The Eternal #1 Alchemist


So last time I tied with giove for the number one position. This time, I take seat as the first person to hit 141 in alchemy.




You advanced to level 141 of alchemy!


Alchemy 141

 

 

 

Invances, Hand Issues, and the Mason


Kept going to invances...



Invance


Invance
However, my hand issues (sometimes difficult to control my hand as well as I used to) was leading to a few too many bricks at once, and I had to stop again. Maybe more in the future, we'll see. Meanwhile, this happened...

Invance


Yay? An achievement.





Playing with Chickens and Stuff


No-break day led me to WVF where I used a double-spawn to farm Big Chicken feathers. For a while, had to go to bed after a couple hours.

But not before testing my abilities on a single chicken for a while.



Big Chicken



Day of Invasions 


Out of boredom, I hit a few invasions during a recent day of invasions. Played with Japitas and Nasps.



Japita



Nasparliu






And the Levels Will Rock 


Finally, of course, alchemy wasn't the only level. I took the potion god a while back but of the three gods, it's the lowest of my priorities. I will later do some power-leveling of it, but the other two take enough of my time at the moment.

Though, summoning being one of those, I do have to mass-produce SRs. And here, I was doing a huge creature food stock since I still regularly use that.





You advanced to level 114 of potion!


Potion 114

As well, another Engineering day led to another several hours poofing treasure finders in the engineering school, for over 40k experience per minute...




You advanced to level 115 of engineering!


Engineering 115

And finally, more dailies (besides my chicken hunts and invances) led to more defense.



You advanced to level 139 of defense!


Defense 139

That would be it for this time... Currently working on stocking for both crafting and summoning. No expectation of another level the next few days at least, though it's not out of the question.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.