Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Jack of All Trades Turns 70

The more things change...

First things first, since it's the title of the blog entry and all that: Finally reached my goal of "all skills 70+" when I hit 70 in Ranging.

You advanced to level 70 of ranging!


Ranging 70

Next up: All skills 75+ ... Ya know, that goal seems kinda never-ending ;)



Soloing Invaders


More levels later. Had some non-leveling goings on. Like, oh, this happened:



Invasion leftover, I managed to range it until it got onto the 45 a/d limit PK wall in Zirakinbar, and solo'd a blue dragon.

Was soloing Naspas without the aid of an a/d limit. Not the easiest task but I took on quite a few.


And while I can't take on an icy by myself with a sword, I certainly can pin him, at Ida storage no less, and arrow his ass to death. ;-)


Ranging Ice Dragon Pinned


So yes, it was a rare time when I actually participated in an invasion.


Invance... Me?


And an invance. My first in at least 6 months, if not longer.

120+ Invance

120+ Invance

That last pic has some nice experience in it, but not due to the invance. It was an Engineering Day, and I'd spent a couple hours before that in the Eng School.

 I half-fight, half-range those. Fight all the stuff up to giants, range when there's nothing left I can fight.



Buried Treasure


Also did another treasure hunt, found my second treasure:


Treasure

Used F9 to mark where I'd checked for bags, thus the fires behind me ;-)

Speaking of finding stuff... this happened:

Pear and 4 Jokers

A pear and 4 Jokers in a row. That's a helluva poker hand.

Pear finds are up to 676, so 61 finds since my last update.

Redeemer Perk


A fourth redeemer perk was added, and I got it the same day. So I have all four.


Lucky Attacker Perk






And the Phoenix Flies


The mostly-forgotten Phoenix shapeshifting option still exists. Gotta admit, I have no clue when I'd ever actually use it. But since I'm an all-rounder, and it's something to level, I do on occasion "Phoenix out" and work on that level. Think 14 is the highest, and I've moved it up to level 9.




Phoenix




Phoenix




Phoenix




Oh Right, I Leveled Some Stuff, Too


Harvesting levels continue to come despite my not trying. Just the usual dailies, and harving whatever I happen to need.



You advanced to level 121 of harvesting!


Harvesting 121

Attack and Defense are still pretty much the same... dailies, though I do go out occasionally and continue to work on attempting to break stuff. This happened cashing in a daily:

You advanced to level 138 of attack!


Attack 138

I haven't done as much as I'd hoped working with my three God skills, but I did manage one level in one of them at least.

You advanced to level 88 of crafting!


Crafting 88

Engineering levels are still happening, getting power-leveled on Eng Days whenever I have the ings to poof treasure finders in the school.

I haven't done as much as I'd hoped working with my three God skills, but I did manage one level in one of them at least.

You advanced to level 114 of engineering!


Engineering 114

And last but definitely not least... while attempting to break some stuff (on creatures that happen to give "okay" a/d experience):

Your overall level is now 169!


Overall 169




That's all, folks! (And yeah, I got plans for more guild map visit entries, just haven't had time to put them together.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.