Saturday, April 11, 2015

Invisible Dragons and Wet Diapers

So we got a new creature in yesterday's server update. After several hours of some of the best "hunters" in the game looking for it, myself included, thoughts went back to how I'd suggested an invisible huntable creature years ago.

With that in mind, I started using true sight on main C2 maps and running around. Out of luck, I actually ran into this new creature in NRM. Turned out to be an invisible dragon (size of a little blue).

With more luck, as it turns out it can poof and change maps before you kill it, I managed to kill him before he did so.


Invisible Dragon


Invisible Dragon


That drop was a banana (use currently unknown) and 11,662 gc. Not bad at all!


I spent most of the rest of the day trying to hunt it down, but was unable to find it again. Only one other person managed to kill it the whole day.


Difficulty: Very High - and in a rare twist, not due to a/d like most everything else added these days, but due to how hard he is to find.

Reward: Perfect for such a difficulty level.


This is possibly the most unique creature to be added to the game in a very long time. Requires a style very different from everything else to hunt it down. It finally gives a good regular everyday use for True Sight potions and magic.

I'm looking forward to trying to hunt him down again in the future. It's great to finally have something added to the game that's not geared solely towards people with high a/d, but actually provides a challenge instead.



Wet Diapers


But of course, people with wet diapers hate challenges. They want the exact same shit, handed to them on a plate. Anything that involves them actually having to look for something makes them pee their diapers even more.

Fuck each and every one of them.

Waaaaaah! It's not what I want! Waaaaaaaah! Fucking Waaaaaaaaah!

Radu may have been in error in calling it an "endgame" creature, but that's no excuse whatsoever for the childish whining that followed because of it. Channel 6 has far too many 5-year-olds still in diapers.

Shit gets added all the time that I can do absolutely nothing with. Hell, even with this update (though we think it's broken on the NPC), the new powerups that act somewhat like saving stones. I'll never use them because I don't do the Luxin quests which are required to get them.

You won't see me fucking crying like my diaper's wet over them, though. Nor that I can't handle little pink dragons. Nor any other addition over the past few years that's well beyond my ability to do.

If you don't like or can't do something, you just don't do it. Others can, and trying to ruin *their* experience is the ultimate form of childishness.

This shit happens with everything that's unique and different. These crying little shits can't handle such things. They want something that's exactly the same, requiring the exact same gameplay, and if that diverts in even the slightest way, their tears are rolling.

Almost everything new that is unique risks removal solely because of these crying fuckers.

I have a better suggestion for radu: For the crying fuckers that wanted an "endgame" creature, just end their fucking game. That's what they want, give it to them.


Personally I don't like the term "endgame" in any way used for EL.



Shit, in about two weeks we get a client update including new map additions. Three of the largest additions were designed with high a/d-ers and invasioners in mind. Two of those were my idea. Despite the fact that I rarely participate in invasions and certainly don't do high-a/d things, I added things anyway that I'd personally have little use for.

Why? Because I'm not the only player, nor is my play style the only acceptable one in a game like this.

They should be happy I don't take their childish approach. If I did, the only map changes would end up being for harvers and mixers. I don't stoop so low as to fuck up the game for everyone else.

Whiny fuckers, you're the problem with EL. And I truly hope radu takes my suggesting to end the game for anyone whining they want an "endgame" item to heart, instead of ruining what is an excellent new addition over you whiny little twits.

If we lose this excellent new addition over these whiny fucks, I'll have to rethink what I want to spend months working on when the time comes for 1.9.5. I don't want to be adding more for the same people who take away from the game for others. They're not worth wasting my time on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.