Monday, April 26, 2010

Just a Few Levels...

Over the last couple days, I've managed to be in the game long enough to work on and finish a few levels. Yippee! ... says my inner power leveler, who's been starving for these of late. ;)



For this one, I actually was out kicking Desert Chims for a couple hours, and finished the OA off with some harv points.

Your overall level is now 144!


Overall Level 144



After reading a craft exp book, I had only 12k exp left to level, so I polished some gems for future ring making usage.


You advanced to level 67 of crafting!


Crafting Level 67



And this one... I did close to 12k HEs to finish this one off, among other things. Getting an alch level these days is far from simple. (I hear it gets worse! hehe)

You advanced to level 118 of alchemy!


Alchemy Level 118



Fun fun fun. Um, I mean, time to get back to more levels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.