Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Still Around!

Realized I hadn't posted in a while, so doing that to show I haven't gone and disappeared again, hehe.

I've been in the game at least 5 days a week, but normally for just a few hours each day at most due to real life occupying a lot of my time.

During this time, my focus has been mainly to get the daily quests done first, which I've been doing regularly. After that, harving stock and doing some alchemy, primarily HEs to sell on my bot.

Reading crafting experience books constantly. Got a crafting level from those the other day. I always seem to miss taking a screenshot when those happen via a book though, heh.


Um... really not much else to tell for now. I've slowly gotten myself adjusted back to playing, and now it's just a matter of getting the time to do so.

But I'm here, I'm active, and I'm not going anywhere. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.