Monday, June 11, 2012

Holy Crap, That's a Lotta Power-Levels!

Well, I went from "regaining my bearings" to mad number increments quik enough...

In order:

Sun Tzu, kicked a bunch of Desert Chims around...


You advanced to level 123 of attack!


Attack 123


Definitely taking advantage of special days... woke up to a summoner's day, and having already worked on stock for bear stones, this was easy enough.


You advanced to level 52 of summoning!


Summoning 52

I can't recall just how long ago it was I got a summon level, but it's been quite a long time.


Randomness occured, I decided to hit a few other skills that hadn't been getting much attention.


You advanced to level 42 of tailoring!


Tailoring 42


You advanced to level 65 of engineering!


Engineering 65



And then came a School Day, something I'd been waiting for to get to work on Manufacturing, since I had that god sitting there twiddling his thumbs. No more. Many leather and thread died that day.


You advanced to level 76 of manufacturing!


Manu 76


You advanced to level 77 of manufacturing!


Manu 77


Still having time left on that school day, I went ahead and started the Tailoring tutorial in Glacmor. Got the first 17 parts of it done. Saving the rest for higher levels as I'm nowhere near high enough to finish it. But that got me close to a Tailor level.

I then wasted away what time was left mixing some point defense in the Engineering school, getting about half a level there.


After which, being so close to leveling was too tempting, so I went ahead and finished the tailoring level off.


You advanced to level 43 of tailoring!


Tailoring 43



INVASION - A no-rostogol day had a c2 portal invasion. The portal was closed off for a while when creatures were being released, so they could have time to spread out to maps. I played a moderator role, ensuring noone entered, and instantly removing anyone who did.

But it was an interesting sight up there...



Invasion


Invasion



Fun and games over, it was time to get back to leveling business.

The alcher in me just couldn't resist this gem of a level.


You advanced to level 128 of alchemy!


Alchemy 128


Which as of this post, made me the #5 alchemist in the game overall. Nice.


No, I didn't stop there (yeah, I know, holy crap there's a lot of pictures, hehe).

An engineering day. I couldn't resist finishing off another level.


You advanced to level 66 of engineering!


Engineering 66


I didn't use much of that special day. It was very late and I was about to go to bed when it started. So I only went in long enough to finish off a level, which didn't need much.


But the next day, I woke up to Sun Tzu again. I was 2 million experience away from an overall level, and couldn't resist spending the day kicking chims for it.


Your overall level is now 154!


Overall 154



Cheesus, I'm getting tired of writing and uploading pics. ;-)

But it's not over yet. That leads up to the final one. This morning, I had the Yeti daily from Haidir. The award made me all sparkly again.


You advanced to level 124 of defense!


Defense 124




*phew* Okay, enough pics!


What else? Well, those bone powders being poofed for engineering (point defense) didn't come from nowhere. Those were the result of spending a good chunk of time kicking PWs for bones, grinding them on the spot so I could stay and grab bones longer.

One unsuccessful treasure hunt.

Won the lottery yesterday. 45kgc. Considering 4 tickets were mine, it's a minor profit, but also considering I normally seed the pot with up to 20kgc every week, I'm still at a big loss on that.


The next few days may see me just harving. I need a lot of stock. Of course I'll likely get bored and end up doing something else, but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.