Friday, June 1, 2012

Ooops, Burn returned, hehe

Spent 6 months away... comp died, leaving me with only a laptop that couldn't handle EL, and a lack of funds to get a better comp that I could play on. Well, that's finally dealt with!

Day 2 of my return now. It took me quite a while just to try and remember what I was doing before I left, as well as catch up on everything new. Frost trolls... haven't tried them yet but look interesting.

New perk Dedicated Harvester - at only 10kgc, no pickpoints needed, and the fact that I never harvest without a harv medallion, this was a no-brainer to immediately take.

Hello Lenny! - While trying to regain my bearings, getting used to the maps and what to wear and kicking critters and mixing and stuff, I decided to go for a stroll at night on c2 and see if I could find my favorite kitty. He died before we could play long though... :-(


Lenny Kill number 89



First Level in half a year! - Was close to a harv level, and the triple harv exp day showed up. Combined with the new Dedicated Harvester perk and a rare sitting at dung, I quickly hit it.


You advanced to level 109 of harvest!


Harvesting 109



The Potioner in Me - I finally figured out what I was doing in December the long way... I needed to stock leather, thread, and wine. Things I usually do via mule, but I noticed I was out of creature food. I decided to make creature food, only to notice I already had all the flowers to mix 3k of it. Aha, that's what I was working on!

So I mixed those, and muled up to stock up. Today, I added to that by stocking my SRs (2k) and mixing some BRs for gc since I had the ings for them (and I was close to leveling after the CF/extract mixing).


You advanced to level 110 of potion!


Potion 110


Where to go from here? Well, I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things, so focusing mostly on stocking needed supplies, by purchase or by mixing. My gods lie in alchemy, potion, and manu so I'll be looking mostly at those three skills, though I'm considering getting some levels in a few others. I would like to get all skills 50+, which would mean 3 more ranging levels and 9 more in tailoring, but at least the latter would take a while due to cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.