Monday, May 11, 2009

Days of Harving, FEs, and a Touch of the Ranging

Day 6 of the "Hypocrisy Forum Suspension"...

Offline or AFK a lot the past few days. Had some real life stuff to do. That does get in the way on occasion. ;)

When I have been on, it's been either harving or mixing the almost 30k of Fire Essences that I need for my nexus-buy project.

With those mixed and the coal harved, I'll now be spending quite a long while at the EVTR iron mining to make the steel bars. Mixing at the iron some, and some just taking iron to storage so I have some on hand in the event of a good mixing Special Day.


About 1.5 hours of Robin Tell day this morning, so took advantage of that. As did quite a few others that can be seen below.

You advanced to level 36 of ranging!

Ranging Level 36

Was there a bit longer than the day to finish off all the bolts I muled. Got about 1/3 of the way to the next level by the time I was done.


Anyway, with that no more ranging leveling for a while. Gotta save the gc for necessities while working on the bars for buying a nexus.

And with that, it's back to the iron mine. At least there's finally a general store in EVTR now (at the "egg stand" between the bookseller and KJ exit if you don't know) so pickaxes are nearby for purchase. I'll need a few for 70k+ iron...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.