Sunday, May 24, 2009

My First Hydro Runs!

Sorry, been quiet a while. While I've been logged in a lot, I've been distracted by other non-EL things so was afk more often than not.

There have been periods of playing though, of course!

I won't bore you with the harving stuff during my mostly-afk time. Instead...


2-3 days ago, grabbed this shot of me during an invasion. This is in Naralik. Zarin is standing right next to me. Can you see either of us in that mess of clops-n-bears? :P

(Remember you can click images in this blog to see the full size version)

Clops invasion in Naralik

The clops-n-bears weren't a problem. The problem was when Zarin tossed an arctic chim in the middle of all that. Had to diss+tele when it got to me.



After a server update, there was a new quest put in the game. I did it with no help.

The award of that quest made me decide I needed a change of pace, and got my next summoning level:

You advanced to level 30 of summoning!

Summoning Level 30



I then decided that, since I had gotten all the needed ings, I was going to sit in Irsis storage and not leave Irsis until I got my next potion level. The new Day of Schools (triple experience in schools instead of double) was started, and I took advantage of that with the final few hundred thousand experience needed to level (and I didn't have to leave Irsis since a pot school is there!):

You advanced to level 97 of potion!

Potion Level 97

Sweet. 3 more to goal! :P




Today, I've been offline the majority of the day. However I was on this morning, and did my first hydro runs!


Harvesting Hydro


I did quite a few trips, harving about 525 ores total.


And that's the update for now. :) Oh, the hydro ore will get turned to bars soon, 50 of which will be used to buy my first nexus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.