Saturday, May 30, 2009

Still Here, I Believe ;)

Still pre-occupied with other things, so all I've really been doing since my last post is harvesting. Mostly iron, over 50k of it.

I turned those hydro ore into bars, and bought a nexus though. My first bought nexus. Wow, that's a lotta work.

Next goal is to stock up a load of gc to buy something. It won't cost this much, but I wanna get about 400kgc in my storage, so I can buy the item and still have emergency gc stocked.

I guess the harving will come in handy to work on that gc stockpiling, heh.

Really not much to write about. Some minor mixing here and there but otherwise just been harvesting. Mainly posting to show the blog isn't abandoned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.