Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Still Harving After All These Days...

Heh. Hard to come up with posts to keep this up to date when all I'm doing is harving, walking to storage, harving some more... Not exactly the most thrilling of subjects. :P

Off a bit more than normal as well for real life reasons, so that's not speeding up the process either.

Still stocking iron for the 8k+ steel and 1k+ iron bars I need to make for my "Burn Needs a Nexus" project.

Last night, Joule appeared just as I was thinking of calling it a night. Ended up staying up an extra 3 hours to take advantage of it, but was too tired to click to take advantage of the full day.

Guess I'm getting too old for that kinda stuff. Er, no, just too tired.

But I did mix all the iron I had into steel bars during those 3 hours I had. 3k steel bars done, as well as mixed a few other odds and ends, whatever I had ings for. Tried to work a bit on potioning towards the end, but was just too tired. Had ings for at least 5k BRs on hand, only got about 1k done.


Current project status: Need about 42k more iron. When I'm not as busy in real life I'll of course "bag it" and make some bars at the iron, but it looks like for the most part I'm just stocking it in storage. Guesstimated time it'll take to harv 42k iron is around 26 hours of non-stop harving. I'm looking at possibly 3-5 days just grabbing iron with that.

If you see me in-game, it'll most likely be in EVTR at the iron or storage. And there's a decent chance I'll be AFK. Lots to do in real life, so I'll be checking in when working on that just to click as needed for harving. Slow harvesting method, but better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.