Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ranging and Yet Another New God

Ignoring the hypocrisy for a while... catch up on what's going on in regular play.

Yesterday morning, spent some time in the arena to finish off that level:


You advanced to level 35 of ranging!

Ranging Level 35


Yet Another God Change

Just when I thought I had everything planned out, I changed my plans again. :P

The change came this time because of thoughts of buying Nexus. All the bars I'd need to make for the S2Es just for that, plus the continued making of HEs and other essies for regular use, bars for moon meds... alching just seems to be the primary skill no matter what I am doing. And the whole "buy nexus" thing needs to start being worked on now if I'm ever going to get them.

So... Crafting is going and the Alch goddess is coming back!

I'm currently working on mixing and such for all the alch goddess quests, and once done the switch will be made.

So new gods: Defense, Potion, Alchemy

And no plans to change them for a while. Won't even consider it at this point as I haven't determined how long I want to hold on to Alchemy.





Otherwise, spent most of yesterday harving coal. That was... um... fun? Still got more to get, needing about 45k total to work on my first nexus.

Then it's a ton of harving and making FEs, then harving and making bars, then making S2Es, then making hydro bars... augh, just for one nexus and I'm looking to eventually buy at least 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.