Saturday, May 16, 2009

Invasion Ranger

Still mining iron for my Nexus project. Got about 14k more to get.

Meanwhile, took a break for yesterday's invasion. Spent some time fighting... desert chims, phantom warriors, and such. But when it eventually got to where the leftover creatures were too much for my little 92/91 a/d to handle, I pulled out the elven bow and put my ranging to use.

Pretty much cleared all the leftovers in South Redmoon on my own just ranging them, and a few on other maps as well.

Normally I'd just show full screenshots, but considering how many I grabbed for this, I knocked 'em down to just the basics. Just did this to show an idea of a ranger in action during invasions.

I got all of these creatures by pinning and killing them myself, and then some that I didn't get screenies for (shown in order):


SRM garden - Giant
Ranging Giant in SRM
SRM garden - Yeti
Ranging Yeti in SRM
SRM garden - Giant
Ranging Giant in SRM
SRM garden - Yeti
(Tried to sneak up on me in the garden area. I tele-to-ranged outside and got him pinned)
Ranging Yeti in SRM
SRM garden - Yeti
Ranging Yeti in SRM
SRM garden - Yeti
Ranging Yeti in SRM
SRM - Giant
(Couldn't get them over to the garden, had to lure them into the building area)
Ranging Giant in SRM
SRM - Double Yeti
(Both of these guys are pinned!)
Ranging Yeti in SRM
SRM - Yeti
Ranging Yeti in SRM
SRM Garden - Giant
(The last invader in SRM. Walked the map a few times after this one and nothing else to be found.)
Ranging Giant in SRM
Idaloran Cemetary - Giant
(Was picking off people returning from underworld, so I went and picked him off.)
Ranging Giant in Idaloran
Idaloran Fields - Yeti
(Wasn't easy to pin. Took quite a few attempts to get him.)
Ranging Yeti in Idaloran
Idaloran Cemetary - Yeti
(Found roaming outside cemetary, took some work to get him to come to the fence.)
Ranging Yeti in Idaloran
Idaloran Blacksmith - Giant
(My last kill, easy pin after tele-to-range across the blacksmith's fence.)
Ranging Giant in Idaloran




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.