Friday, May 1, 2009

Only 4 to Go!

Radu agreed to buy speed hax pots that were left over since their removal (woohoo, thanks Radu!) so I sold him 104 of them yesterday. 71 were mine, rest from 2 other people who didn't have enough to sell back on their own, since he only accepted 50 or more.




Getting a pot level these days requires lots of mixing time. Not to mention gathering all the ings that can't be bought, but after a lot of harving and mixing and time...


You advanced to level 96 of potion!

Potion Level 96


Just 4 more levels to the "holy grail"... er goal, of making Potion my second 100+ skill.

That's about 78k more BRs to make. Or 88k SRs. I'll most likely end up making a combo of those, depending on which ings I can get my hands on. And of course I'll end up making more extracts/creature food and such.


Meanwhile, been stuck on pots for the last couple days, with only a break for invasions.


So focusing on other skills today before I go back to the pot mixing. I figure I'm about 2.2k silver bars away from an alch level, so working on those now. Those'll in turn get used for making moon medallions to work on a crafting level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.