Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Minor Crafting, Major Potting

You advanced to level 42 of crafting!

Crafting Level 42


Still very slowly working on Crafting. Dunno why it's taking so much time to work on it compared to other skills. Maybe it's the WEs needed for polishing saps. Maybe it's the bars to make medallions.

Oh, wait, no "maybe" about that. Hehe.

And I'm distracted from it. Mostly by potioning. Level 95 now, feels soooo close to making this my second 100+ skill. Yet it's actually so far away. Will take a lot of time and effort to get those "last 5" levels.

The last couple days, I've been mostly stocking BR supplies and making them as I can. With that, I'm over half way to level 96. Still a ways to go... current estimates are that it'll take about 8k more BRs to get to 96. Or... 85k total BRs to reach pot 100.

Hmmm.

That's a lotta sunflowers and rose quartz. So I'm not only doing a lot of harving but advertising to buy those as well. Just grabbing vials as I need them from Melinis, and muling 15k or so of wine every once in a while.

Slowly but surely making my way to the Potion 100 dream, hehe. Gonna take a few weeks to get there most likely. But considering I've made over 278k BRs thus far, 85k should be a walk in the park. Okay, maybe not, but it doesn't sound like much in comparison at least.

No, actually, it still sounds like a lot.

Obviously gonna work on other stuff as well in the meantime. I'm only 367k experience away from an alch level for example.

Sticking to stuff that is profitable (or at least break-even) for the time being, as the gc hit rock bottom. Got enough to buy small amounts of stuff I need and that's it. So no tailoring, no ranging, no manufacturing, no nothing that is a gc sink for the time being.

Unless I change my plans, the number of "you advanced to level X in Skill!" messages I'll be seeing will be few and far between the next week or so. Ah well, that's the "price" of trying to advance in skills that are already highly advanced, heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.