Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Magic Up, Boxing Feros, and "for the GC"

Still working on making gc to buy an item. Still needing about 150k.

Was originally going to just sell iron ore, and stocked over 50k of it when I decided it was too boring, and as a power-leveler I wanna do *something* that gives experience at least.

So realizing there was a market for them, I decided to go with making and selling energy essences. Not the best experience, but okay at least, and they sell pretty quick. Just have to grab silver to make them, but I'm used to that with health and life essies.

Made and sold over 10k of them, plus the ones I've made for myself for personal use.

Also been working on info for EL-wiki.net, of a secret nature so won't discuss here. ;)


But I needed a change of pace for a while, having done mostly nothing but harving for the past few weeks. Went to play with the fluffies in Melinis. With less than 300 HEs, it couldn't last long anyway. However, ended up "playing" with the Desert Chims there. While playing with them...

You advanced to level 54 of magic!

Magic Level 54



Out of curiosity, I thought it was time to check the Feros again, see how I fare against them.


Boxing Feros


Turns out I can box them pretty well, at least with good a/d astro. The bad news was... they ignore me. That seriously sucks, and honestly I may still be better off training on fluffs which don't ignore me. Feros experience is only slightly better than fluffs, but I can still get the occasional multi-fluffs and such that help make up for it. I can also stay out training longer on fluffs without a trip to storage to reload due to less restores.




At any rate, that's what's been happening. Now I'm in the silver mine, making my personal stock of HEs since as I said I was almost out. Then it's back to making gc. Current plans for the near future:

1- Finish making the gc I need to buy "the item"
2- Restock my personal-use HEs
3- Do the new quest that was introduced in a server update yesterday
4- Finish off an alch level (possibly done while making gc making EnEs)
5- Finish off another potion level
6- Get another each attack/defense level
7- Get started on my second hydro project for another Nexus
8- Somewhere in there get 3 more tailoring levels ("all skills 30+" goal)


Just a few things, heh. Not including special day interruptions, invasions, etc. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.