Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Alch and Craft Up, and the S2E Countdown

Work of late has been mostly towards getting my next crafting level. I could have taken the polished saps route, but moon meds would bring me more gc, and I was in need of that. So two birds, one stone.

However, as I finished making the silver bars for the medallions, I was incredibly close to an alchemy level. Being a power-leveler, that was too much torture, hehe, so I went ahead and finished that off first.

You advanced to level 109 of alchemy!


Alchemy Level 109


That moved me up into the top 25 alchers. :)


But I went right back to work on my crafting level (and making some badly-needed gc):


You advanced to level 47 of crafting!


Crafting Level 47

---------------------------------

In my "Skills" box on the right of the blog, I rearranged them today to be in order of rank rather than skill level. As a "high" level for a skill can be different for each skill, I thought player rank better represented where my strengths were.

No surprise, in that order my fighter skills were dead last, hehe. The odd-looking one is tailoring... My lowest-level skill is my 4th-highest rank mainly because so few do it.

It does show why my concern for my crafting level has been so much despite it being higher leveled than other skills. Shown this way, which is how I was looking at it, it's my lowest mixing skill.

Magic is getting a lot more attention than I used to give it so it'll probably move up in the coming months. At the least higher than attack and defense. (Again. speaking rank-wise not level.)

Att and Def... well, something has to be at the bottom, and that'll probably stay it, heh.

--------------------------


Back to the S2Es! This is my final batch for my Animal 5 nexus, then I can start summoning stones and better work on my summoning level.

Not my final nexus, though. I plan to buy every nexus I need to do everything in game (except arti cape... Human is 7 now and will stay there).

Planned order to buy them:
Animal 5 (sum stones start)
Artificial 5
Artificial 6 (start putting my Manu level to some use)
Magic 3
Magic 4
Magic 5
Animal 6
Artificial 7

This was the order I determined was the best to buy them for my needs and their usefulness. After that... well, that's a bit too far in the future to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.