Monday, August 17, 2009

Magic, Summon levels - Quick Catch-Up

Been busy so haven't had time to update here.

As well, feeling very under the weather this morning so dunno how much I'll be on today. Probably not much.

But some quick looks at what's been done the past few days...

S2Es - Got the first batch harved and mixed. 3 batches to go for nexus.

Summoning - Finished off my excess snake/wolf skins in Willowvine. The peace day that happened in the previous message occured while I was doing this, so the WVF Summon Arena got a little crowded:

Wolf summoning on Peace Day

Yeah, I can set the summons to not attack and get the same, but this looked kinda funny with the wolves appearing nice and lined up so thought it was worth a screenie.



Later went on to mix more bear stones. Plenty of fails at my low level, but considering I'm gathering bear furs myself (magic training), making my own LEs (alch leveling) and SRs (Pot leveling), I'm not too concerned about that. Though I look forward to higher levels and not failing as much, heh.

But after several trips to the gypsum, I only needed to make 3 stones to get a level so I did those at storage.

You advanced to level 34 of summoning!


Summoning Level 34


That was last night. I'm getting a little ahead of myself level-wise, though. Yesterday during mana draining bears and using the radiation shield:

You advanced to level 59 of magic!


Magic Level 59


More bear MD-ing and rad shields yesterday got me about half-way to Magic 60 as well. This is actually turning out to be quite a nice way to level magic... I get bear furs for summoning, alch experience from all the essies needed for the two spells, and pretty decent magic experience.

Of course, I'll have to switch to white tigers eventually, when my summon level gets high enough to make tiger stones. But that's no big deal of a difference.

Meanwhile, I got almost 2k bear furs in storage now thanks to this, and I'll eventually put them to use.


Started work last night on "half" a potion level. I don't aim for full levels for potion anymore, that takes too long, heh. Splitting that goal into half-levels now.

After that, make more essies to do the bear MD/rad shield thing for another 500 bears.

Then back to another batch of S2Es. I think.

Probably should get a round of feros bashing in somewhere, still 3.4 million away from OA.


Today just taking it easy if I'm on. No plans since I don't know how much I'll be on at this point. Really, really sick. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.