Sunday, August 2, 2009

Heh, Potion Don't Come Easy

Finished making the batch of S2Es I'd made bars for... 130 out of ings for 130, not shabby. ;)

One more batch for my Animal 5 nexus. Yippee!

Break from that, working on potion again. Goal for now is to get HALF a level. Aiming for a full level these days feels... ugh.

Stocked my Potion Shop, and am using BRs/SRs to finish off the experience for half a level. Should be done with that today, got all the ings harved that I need. Just need to mix about 4k BRs and I'm good to go.

After that it's back to the diamonds to make about 3k AEs for another round of Mana Draining Bears for magic experience and stocking furs.

Then I'm looking at getting my next Crafting level.


Think unless I get the strong urge there won't be more a/d training for at least a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.