Sunday, August 30, 2009

Summon 35, S2Es, and Onward

Accomplished a few things since last post.

1) Finished the second of four batches of S2Es for my next nexus purchase. Halfway there.


2) Headed to Arius after that to mix my bear stones...

You advanced to level 35 of summoning!


Summoning Level 35


3) Hit the bears this morning to finish off my 500 goal. Very close to a magic level, expecting 2 magic levels when I do my next round of 500 bears.


4) Started work on the next level of tailoring. Going the blue dye route again, since it helps with the engineering levels too with all the ashes and saltpeter. Only starting on this, it'll take a while.




Current plans now:
1) Do the tailoring level.
2) The 3rd of 4 S2E batches for next nexus
3) Another 500 bears mana drained w/500 rad shields in the process for 2 magic levels
4) Try another crafting level
5) Finish off my next potion level
6) Final S2E batch to get Artificial 5 nexus


[b]No Alchemy Goal?[/b] I used to include alchemy in my goal-thinking process, aiming for more levels in it... but I really don't need to. Things I do:

Tailoring - FEs/WEs for (non-orange) dyes
S2Es - Sweet bar experience
MD-ing bears - AEs, plus MagEs, MatEs, EnEs for the radiation shields
kicking feros - HEs
Crafting - silver bars for the moon meds
summon stones - LEs, and lots of them
engineering - FEs for ashes for saltpeter (okay, not that big a deal, but still...)

These are the main things I do, and each contributes to the alchemy levels. I had alchemy in my "order" list but realised I was hitting my alch goals without even trying and faster than planned simply from all the alchemy done in order to work on other skills.

So, I'm simply not planning it anymore.

Okay, I might again at some point if it slows down somehow, but for now it's just not necessary.



And um... yeah, that's far enough into the future. I do need to hit the feros again at some point, haven't hit any since my last OA, and trying to get an OA on mixing alone at my level is just... obscene?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.