Tuesday, August 11, 2009

All Skills 30 Plus!

After my hydro runs yesterday, I realised I needed wine. Muled up to get 20k or so of it.

And got this sudden urge to finish off my manu level since it was getting close. So I muled a couple batches of leather and thread, and started making runs to Trik to make leather helms.


You advanced to level 65 of manufacturing!


Manufacturing Level 65


Wow, haven't seen a level in that in quite a long time.


Moved back on to what was planned, potioning and tailoring. Needed to harv more ings during the process, but...



You advanced to level 101 of potion!


Potion Level 101


Started working on tailoring after that, but it was getting late. So I finished that off this morning.



You advanced to level 30 of tailoring!


Tailoring Level 30



And with that, all skills are now 30 plus! Yippee! (The All-Rounder inside of me is doing the dance of joy, hehe.)



What to do now... Running low on some essies so I'm going to need to make some for restock. HEs, EnEs, MatEs are all low, and regularly needed.

Probably mix essies as well to mana drain another 500 bears or so, plus do a radiation shield for each. That's more than a magic level, and, well, more bear furs, heh.

After that... my next batch of S2Es I'd imagine. I'll soon be getting that Animal 5 nexus, but I still want/need 7 more nexus after that to have every nexus needed to do everything (but wear arti cape).

And at least two of those 7 are very much wanted as soon as possible.

Will probably end up mixing my hydro bars from yesterday's hydro runs soon, as I really wanna get that Ani 5 nexus and get to work on more summoning levels. I'll hold off a bit longer in hopes of Reconstruction day, but I'm not holding my breath for it, and I get too impatient to hold off too long, heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.