Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Well, I Said They Were Close...

I said last post I was close to getting them... spent some time this morning on feros again and...



You advanced to level 102 of attack!


Attack Level 102


Which was followed exactly 2 feros later by...


You advanced to level 103 of defense!


Defense Level 103



And with that, I ended my feros training. Was starting to get seriously annoying in there anyway. Why the fuck people think they can get away with swords in there when so many people are trying to train is beyond me, but I'm gonna have to start teaching them the Halberd, er, hard way that they're not welcome.


Back to mixing, if I feel like continuing to sit up. Still battling a flu bug or stomach virus or such here so I'm not even close to being my normal self for now.


But assuming I can bother staying up, gonna get essies finished for mana-draining bears and doing radiation shields in the process. Still need 1.5k matter essies and about 500 energy essies for that.

Need about 2k more LEs for my next batch of summon stones. May start trying to buy those when possible. Can still turn out profitable so long as I get other ings on my own including mixing my own SRs (still have the pot goddess, so not giving up making those).

Need way too many essies for all the various things I do, so looking to start buying some where possible so long as I can still stay gc positive doing so. Which means I won't buy stuff like FEs for making bars for S2Es since that's all loss (doing it to buy nexus, no gc at all from it). Buying FEs for silver bars for making moon meds on the other hand would be okay, still would turn a profit.

Even buying select essies I'll still be doing a ton of alching so my alch experience won't suffer for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.