Saturday, August 22, 2009

Some Levels, and a Pause In My Normal Play

Between stomach virus (which seems to finally be going away) and my internet connection being seriously hosed of late, haven't really done much recently.

Doesn't mean I've been completely idle... managed to get a bit done here and there.

You advanced to level 41 of engineering!


Engineering Level 41


and kicked the bears some more...


You advanced to level 60 of magic!


Magic Level 60




At the moment, I've put a halt on all my previously-mentioned plans.

This because I'm doing nothing but getting all the prizes ready for the event in my previous entry.

I figure I'll hit alch 110 just finishing making those, so I expect the event to happen possibly today or tomorrow, depending on how things go with my net connection and assuming this sickness continues wearing off.


Anyway, that's my update for now. Pretty quiet past few days compared to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.