Friday, August 7, 2009

S2Es Done, time for Bears and Shields

Got the bars done and mixed the S2Es this morning. I now have 534 S2Es total... about 19-20 hydro runs and I'll be ready to buy my Animal 5 nexus. When to do the hydro runs is of course always a random day in the future and certainly not advertised here. :P

...

So for now, it's time to work on magic levels and collecting bear furs. Now that I've gotten used to MDing bears and figured out the best way to do it, I'm expanding it a bit and including a Radiation Shield with every drained bear.

That combination fits well... drain 30 mana from the bear, use 30 mana for a radiation shield.

With 250 xp for mana drain, and 332 xp for radiation shield, that's 582 magic experience per bear. Less than 400 bears to get a level at my current level. (That's the experience I currently get with magic god at least, heh.)

In addition, it gives me an actual reason to make magic essies, since I need 4 per shield spell. That'll help with the alch leveling, which is incredibly slow these days. Until now I'd just been making them to help level and sell them to the magic shops.


At the moment, I'm working on some essies. Wasn't planning to start doing the shields today, just last-minute decision to increase the speed of my magic leveling. So I don't really have many essies stocked to do it.

Easily rectified. ;)


I'm MD-ing bears in batches of 500 at a time. Did 120 this morning, so 380 more to go. That'll get me a magic level and close to a second one. Hell, I just may keep doing it for that second level if it's close enough.


...


After that? Hmmm... a tailoring level, so I'll have all skills 30+, hehe. Also need to stock SRs, maybe make more gc from BRs... get another pot level in the process since I'm halfway there already.

Need to get my HE stock up as well, in case I get in the mood for some feros bashing. Not planning to do that in the coming days, but sometimes it just happens. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.