Friday, November 20, 2009

Alch Levels Are Rare These Days

Spent yesterday morning finishing off essies for mana draining and radiation shields, as well as mixing some HEs, both for myself and bot sale.


You advanced to level 114 of alchemy!


Alchemy Level 114


Sweet. Moved up to the top 15 alchemists!


Had to go offline several hours as well, came back and mana drained (with rad shields) 500 grizzlies.



You advanced to level 70 of magic!


Magic Level 70


Also got 24k BSFs and started harving 12k BQ for a batch of about 12k SRs. Working on the rest of the BQ now this morning.


Doubt I'll mix all 12k today, that would be tiresome. I'll split them up to mix over the next 2-3 days depending on what real life lets me do, and mood of course.


Other plans:
- final batch of S2Es for artificial 6 nexus buy
- kick some chims for a/d
- LEs for another bear stone summoning level batch




Harv Medallions

Been trying out a harv med past couple days to see how the latest server change affected their break rate. Actually got 4 in total I'll use for this experimenting.

Considering I wore it during my highest harv events period (while harving diamonds at that) and it survived, I think it's nice, hehe. Granted need to wait and see all 4 break to get a better idea of how useful they are now, as it could just be sheer luck it survived that. But I'm starting day 3 of a lot of harving with the first one and it certainly wouldn't have lasted this long before the last server update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.