Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Was All About the Overall

Yesterday I did something incredibly uncharacteristic... spent the majority of the day a/d training.

Well, some time devoted to LE making for my coming batch of summon stones, and took part in an Idalaron Mines invasion (8kgc+gelatine stone in drops from that), but otherwise was on the desert chims most of the day.

Majority of that was in Bethel. Astro was slightly in the red, but I found using an iron sword and hitting whatever available spawns were there (and chopping down cyclops between spawns when I couldn't find a nearby free chim) was quite effective in both giving more-than-normal experience, and as well giving me much more attack than defense experience, which is what I wanted.

You advanced to level 107 of attack!


Attack Level 107


Continued in Melinis when a Bethel invasion started, after the Ida mine invasion. By then my astro was in the green so I went back to bone training.

Your overall level is now 140!


Overall Level 140



Sweet. ;)


New Quest

New quest was added 2 days ago, lots of searching for the right spawn and killing the critter in question, from rat all the way up to ice dragon apparently.

I spent several hours on this yesterday, and worked my way through 32 of the critters (up to Yeti). When my astro was better last night I gave the cockatrice a shot.

In fact, 4 shots. Melee-killed my first 4 big chickens! Until now I'd only ranged them during invasions.

Unfortunately none of the 4 I killed was the one needed for the quest, so I'm still stuck on that. And in no rush to finish it. I'll give it an attempt occasionally and eventually get through it.




Current plans:
- Restock HEs (yesterday's mass a/d leveling wasn't planned for)
- summon stones for a summon level
- essies for another 500 mana drains and radiation shields (and some to sell on bot)
- next tailoring level for all skills 35+ (with an eng level in there making saltpeter)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.