Friday, November 27, 2009

Here Come the Levels

Yesterday saw plan changes again, as Joule happened and my ings were limited to certain skills. But it was enough for those skills at least. Plus I missed several hours of it as I had to go offline.


You advanced to level 41 of summoning!


Summoning Level 41

I had just enough gypsum in storage to quick-mix a summon level. Glad I hadn't already used it as I was tempted to on several occasions trying to get past levels, heh.


You advanced to level 49 of engineering!


Engineering Level 49

Joule was over by the time I got this level done, but got a lot of it during the day. H/D indicators, then for the final few k of experience stock-mixed some ropes.

And not long after...

You advanced to level 54 of crafting!


Crafting Level 54


Didn't take long to mix up that level... had read a bunch of crafting books and only needed about 10k experience to finish off the level.



Did a motherload of alchemy during joule as well... mixed all essie ings I had, even did some mercury which I hadn't done in a while. No school since I needed the results. Nice chunk of experience that brought me up to the halfway point to another alch level. Still a long way to go on that though.


Switched away from experience books for a while to get more regular knowledge books read, mostly engineering books since I've got that god for quite a while to come.


Spent some time on the chims last night, but called it an early night so not long.

This morning I hit the chim/fluffy spot in Melinis for 2.5 hours to get 1 million overall experience and almost 10kgc in drops. Pretty sweet for a normal day.



Mix-wise... got a lot to do as always. Currently taking a break by just harving a while, coal for my eventual next batch of S2Es.

Still haven't done hydro runs since that latest quest has got too many people going there. Gonna wait till the quest hype dies down, which it will once most have done it.

Need to mix matter, magic, and air essies for my next batch of grizzlies/magic experience. Got the energy essies done. Considered matter essies now since that would give me plenty of "down" harving time mixing in the feros cave, but considering there's invasion critters in Bethel I think I'll wait.


Ah, that's it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.