Tuesday, December 8, 2009

115 Alchemy Levels and Counting

Finished my steel bars (and got my first of four batches of S2Es for next nexus... or will I sell hydro bars again... hmmmm).

Got to work on the motherload of LEs I am going to be needing for summoning now that I got summon god...


You advanced to level 115 of alchemy!


Alchemy Level 115


Wooohooo, movin' on up to the top 15 alchers! :)


Starting to get hard up for gc again. Between overkilling on leather helms for school day (last post), buying some books to get read (regular knowledge, not experience books), and other assorted costs the gc is drying up quick.

Which is making me think my next hydro batch may end up going to sale for gc rather than buying a nexus.

Ah well, we'll see.



Meanwhile, a break from the LEs to work on engineering. Bag mixing H/D indicators at the turqoise a bit for a level. Also hoping to finish off the last of my "500 grizzlies" for magic experience later today.

And figuring out a better means of earning gc than selling off what should be going towards my next nexus...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.