Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ranging Big Critters, and a Few Levels

Been an odd several days. While I did a few things that were on my usual to-do list, for the most part I strayed into doing other random stuff.

Which is fine, I do what I want, it's a game, hehe.

Most of it has nothing to do with levels, surprisingly, though it does of course work up to them, experience being experience and all. Just not power-leveling as I tend to normally do.


I spent some time meleeing to death chickens in WVF, not an easy task at my levels. Requires 1-2 disses to refill mana.

Then went on to range some big critters that I'd have no shot of killing melee-style.

Like a giant:

Ranging a Giant


And an arctic chim:

Ranging an arctic chim


And up to my first solo red dragon kill:

Ranging a Red Dragon




Also been on hydro runs, mixing S2Es for that, and selling the bars for gc. Yeah, I'm broke again as always. :P



Level-wise, a few... Crafting level 56, again from reading the experience books, so caught me by surprise so no screenie. ;)


As well, levels for two of my god skills:



You advanced to level 43 of summoning!


Summoning Level 43


and



You advanced to level 52 of engineering!


Engineering Level 52





I also did some testing for something new coming on the next server update, but I can't discuss the details of such things here. It's interesting, though. (And don't ask, as I won't tell. No matter who you are.)



Umm... that's about it I guess.


Mixing some essies to sell on my bot now, then I guess it's time to get back to work on my planned stuff. This week of slacking off slowly comes to an end. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.