Saturday, December 12, 2009

Att, Def, Sum Get a Boost

Well, getting the Summon God has definitely given me that boost needed to be more encouraged to spend hours at the gypsum. Something that gets a bit tiresome done too long considering the heavy ings to mix summon stones which means lots of trips. And the 20 gypsum each makes for an extreme amount of harving for them. Summoning does take a good amount of time to level...

But doing it anyway, hehe.

With only about 3 stones away from a level, I finished off the last handful for it at storage.


You advanced to level 42 of summoning!


Summoning Level 42


And with that, moved on to other things. Been doing mostly random mixing, whatever I felt like at the time, mostly alch but some indicators for engineering as well as moon meds for crafting. No levels, just random mixing.


Woke up to Sun Tzu yesterday, and took advantage of about 4.5 hours of it.

My attack officially passed my defense during that time:


Attack Surpasses Defense


And as they were so close, I got the defense level only about 5 minutes after attack:


You advanced to level 109 of attack!


Attack Level 109

You advanced to level 109 of defense!


Defense Level 109



After Sun Tzu I spent a couple hours hunting down 2 hidden mare bula invaders. I can't kill them but I can help find them, and I did, finding both. :P


Still just random mixing... mixing according to my plans when I feel like it, but mostly just stocking what I need and mixing to sell on my bot.

Haven't decided if I'll return to my normal planned mixing today or not. We'll see. I may plan to do things, but don't always follow those plans. It's a game, I do what I want. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.