Saturday, December 5, 2009

All Skills 35+! And More Bear Furs

You advanced to level 35 of tailoring!


Tailoring Level 35


And with that, all my skills are at 35 or higher! \o/ Allrounder bonus, hehe.


No experience books involved, still strictly mixing for tailoring experience. And still feels weird being ranked #42 in game for tailoring, yet still haven't made anything higher than blue dyes.

I may change that soon, give some higher stuff a chance. Maybe even dye some fabrics.



Later, I got all the radiation shield and most of the mana drain essies mixed when we were blessed with several hours of Scholar's Day. Not having much in the way of ings to mix, I decided to work on magic leveling during that time.


Normally I get a total of 572 magic experience for 1 mana drain and 1 radiation shield combined. (For those who don't know, I have magic god, and I level magic by using a radiation shield which takes 30 mana, then mana draining a grizzly for 30 mana. That's the total of 572 exp per grizzly.)

With scholar day, got a total of 716 experience per bear.

And of course...


You advanced to level 71 of magic!


Magic Level 71





IWannaRock, my bot, has been quite useful. In the last 2 months he's bought over 60k in fire essies, which has left me with none to mix in recent times.

Sure, he pays slightly more for them than is common for other bots/players, but it's worth it in the end if I don't have to mix those damn things anymore. :P


People claim there's not enough HEs to go around, so of late I've been emptying the FEs from my bot and replacing them with HEs to sell. Done this for over 28k HEs so far and still doing it. This both puts more HEs in the game (at a reasonable price as well, they sell fairly quick), and helps pay for all the FEs the bot buys.

Simple process of (1) bag mix about 454 HEs in the silver cave (by way of Naralik sto through gold cave), (2) donate the HEs to my bot on the way back to storage, and take an equal amount of FEs from him.

Works nicely thus far.




In other news, I sold the majority of my hydro bars I originally made to buy another nexus, just because I was tired of constantly fighting a low gc stash due to my constant use of gc sinks.

Feels nice to have a bit of extra gc to use for once. :P Delays my getting another nexus, but I'll survive. In fact, already got the FEs and coal for my first batch of S2Es for my next nexus buy attempt. Just a matter of bagmixing bars at the Naralik iron now.


Down to just 800k experience needed for my next alch level. Between HEs and the planned iron/steel bars for S2Es, that shouldn't be too hard.


Hopefully get around to some more chim kicking soon as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.