Friday, March 13, 2009

Burning the Midnight Potion

Well, I said yesterday I wanted to get another Potion level...


You advanced to level 88 of potion!

Potion Level 88


...so I got it. ;)


Got quite a few things planned, including working on more levels for crafting, engineering, tailoring, manu, and to a lesser extent alch and pot. May even toss out another load or two of arrows to work on ranging, though just to work on it, doubt I'll get the next level any time soon as it is very low priority at this point.


Working on some stock at the moment, but getting back to crafting today. 500 more moon medallions are planned, which should get me another crafting level and then some.



As usual, woke up to yet another invasion. This is just getting damn tiring. The words "same shit, different day" ring in my head every morning when I log in. When are "the powers that be" gonna grasp that they've made invasions a joke, nothing special or even looked forward to anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.