Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Levels, They Keep Coming! Run!

Just so non-Joule days won't feel unappreciated, I got a couple more levels...

You advanced to level 87 of harvesting!

Harvesting Level 87

Heh, and topping that off, got an enrichment stone, a binding stone, and made an EME.

That was last night before bed. Today making a load of HEs as well as more Magics, got yet another EME as well as...


You advanced to level 103 of Alchemy!

Alchemy Level 103




Back to a lot of harving to mix FEs to mix silver bars to eventually whip into moon medallions to continue getting usage out of the Crafting god. Short of tailoring I still look at it as my poorest-leveled skill, and as an all-rounder that irks me. Definitely rectifying that situation, heh.


Tired of one ass in the game. Had a temporary #ignore, now a permanent one. Heard he made an ass of himself with a couple others I know in-game as well.


Hiked my prices on HEs and LEs to reflect the artificial silver price hike. They asked for it. People who complain, I blame them.

It did spark some attention though. Within 10 minutes of my first couple ads there was debating on the price going on in channel 6. And unlike the last couple days, there was suddenly a ton of requests and even a couple sales of silver for 2gc today on market channel. In a couple cases by people who were against boycotting the price hike. Guess they weren't so against it after all.

Future of it all? My prices will stay up until the still-stupid people wise up and silver goes back to normal. Or they stay up until the next inevitable price hike. I won't let alchemists pay for this stupidity, and will do everything possible to ensure every item affected goes up in price right along with the ing cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.