Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Harv, Harv, Harv... Mix.

After my pot level yesterday, spent the rest of the day (after a few hours offline) making FEs including harving the ings for them. Bought a few k of them for the first time, and I'm getting so tired of making them that I think I'm gonna start buying more in the future when they're available. At alch 103, sitting around making those feels more like a joke than anything, since even making thousands isn't gonna put a dent in the amount of experience needed to level.

At any rate, that was most of yesterday. Stocked a bit of BQ and coal as well. Otherwise that was the entire day. :/ Oh wait, I did make almost 1k of HEs as well.


Today, it's silver bars for silver medallions for moon medallions to work some more on crafting levels. I do these in batches of 500, since that's still currently more than is needed for a crafting level (including the exp for pol saps and making the silver medallions).

If that's done, time for making another 1.5k or so of HEs, which would get me up to 3k of them, which is the amount I currently would like to have kept in stock. And use the BQ I stocked yesterday to get my SRs up some more.

After that... well, doubt I'll get more done today. Probably hit the EP clops for a while, as I also need to stock about 60 more feran horns. But after today's silver bar making and possibly HEs, finishing off another alch level will be on the top of the list of things to do since those should get me close.




Name change? I'm considering one. I knew nothing about the game when I chose this one, and pulled a random Star Trek quote outta my head when picking the name. Figured maybe it's time, now that I have a well-developed character, to switch to something more... me. Haven't decided what to switch to though, so until then, I'm me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.