Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Manufacturing Potter Who Looked Like a Mule

Sometimes I really dunno what to put as an entry title. :P

Total shocker this morning, woke up to find NO invaded monsters in #il ... can't remember the last time that happened. Here's to hoping it actually happens more often, and we can go back to invasions actually being special events again. :) (Not holding my breath on that, but one can always hope. Right?)


So yesterday only ended up being minimal harving, mostly for points... and getting my ogre toe collection back up. Those shroom extracts are nice bonus experience for potting even if I've already got more than I'll probably ever use. So trying to keep a nice stock of shrooms on hand in case of emergency (Joule).

Spent most of the day potting though, made whatever extracts I had the ings to make, some SRs, but mostly BRs to make and sell for extra gc.

And those (which have passed over 200,000 made, btw!) led me to:

You advanced to level 89 of potion!

Potion Level 89



What to follow that up with? I considered alch, but wasn't in the mood for it. Engineering was an option, and I even tried it a bit, making poisoned caltrops for the first time. :) I'd skipped those and went straight to indicators before, mainly because I have no use for caltrops. Or mines for that matter.

But in the end, the huge pile of leather and thread in my storage won out, and I ended up in Willowvine making runs to the manu school...

You advanced to level 60 of manufacturing!

Manufacturing Level 60


And like I said, it was a huge stock of leather/thread, couldn't stop at that. ;)


You advanced to level 61 of manufacturing!

Manufacturing Level 61



And with more creature food to burn still from the 2k I made the other day, I did another overnighter to bring my mule up to level 8. Only 4 more levels to go, woohoo. :)



Today's Agenda: I honestly have no clue. Need to get my HE stock up, so some time in the silver mine probably. Possibly stock up some BQ and RQ, or buy them, haven't decided.

The one thing I know I need is to make a load of FEs, to make ashes, to make saltpetre with the 7k of dung gathering flies and dust in storage. Some eng and eventual tailoring experience there for my "neglected skills". That may be my focus today... I just have gotten tired of FEs at this point and that's probably my main reason for not doing this sooner. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.