Monday, March 30, 2009

PotionMania XXXVI Continues

You advanced to level 90 of potion!

Potion Level 90


Woohoo. :P Got that first thing this morning, and for once I wasn't making BRs at the time of the level, hehe.

Not to say I didn't make any. Made quite a few actually yesterday as potioning was my primary source of experience points yesterday, with a minor in harvesting.

10 more potion levels to my current goal of making it my second 100+ skill.


Now to move on... still not making good use of the Crafting god, so time to make another batch of moon medallions. Which means a lot of alching for FEs/WEs/silver bars first. That should actually get me pretty close to the next alch level, so after I get a Crafting level I'll finish off the alch level with some HEs or something.

After which... dunno. Want to get another ranging level, wanna do more moon meds after the batch I just mentioned, wanna continue kicking clops in EP, wanna make some more S2Es for the alch/man experience and the gc, wanna finish off another summoning level... lots planned, just haven't decided in what order. Moon meds followed by the HEs for alch are definitely next though, so plenty of time to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.