Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Potting and the Mule

After an hour or so dragging gypsum to storage, I finally had enough to sit down and make about 2k of creature food. Takes forever to harv the ings, but some sweet potion experience in the end with all the extracts to be made.

Not enough for a pot level, but a good ways closer.

Mule level, however... did the overnight-afk thing to get a level 7 mule.

In VotD harving atm, just woke up to... (do I even have to say it) Yet Another Invasion. Can't even care that some instance critters are now in the invasions, because the invasions themselves have just gotten so sickening from being overdone. So... harving, until I'm ready to go sit and mix some more potions.

Also realised I'm only about 30k magic experience away from no-fail trips to the portal room. That's only important to me during invasions trying to make a quick getaway, and with my zero participation in Invasions until they go back to a reasonable frequency, I don't think I'll be rushing to get that magic level. It'll have to come on its own via portal room visits and restores...
Today's goal: Get the next potion level. Possibly work on an engineer level depending on my fail astro (otherwise get some alching done). And if I'm in the mood, another Manu level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.