Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Gah, 2 no-mix days in 24 hours

What a way to (not) get things done, heh.

Was planning to get some mixing done after loads of harving, but fate seems determined to have me standing next to plants and counting harvs.

On a good note, at least I've gotten most of the plants I need to make another 2k of creature food. That'll get the mule in me up to level 8, or even 9.

Another 4+ hours to go of the second no-mix day, so finishing up the creature food flowers now, then I'll see what I need... most likely more FE flowers and I'm needing a couple k of cactus.


Found a bug since a server update this morning as seen in the image below (you know you can click images on this blog to see them full-size right? hehe).

Tiger Lilly in Naralik is suddenly "too far away" no matter how close you are to it, thus unable to be harved. Caused with the server update this morning as I harved these just yesterday.

BETS: My bet is this was a botched attempt to screw harvers by removing them, despite that they're not much further away from other storages.


Naralik Tiger Lilly says Too Far Away


Added: Yup, probably right about the botched removal attempt. Some nightshade by the house next to Naralik storage is still there, but unharvable with no message at all given. If it's gonna be unharvable with no reason, just remove it, please...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.