Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Quiet Day

Not much done yesterday. Finished my 2k creature food. Muled 25k of wine, as well as some leather, thread, and mead.

Got my mule up levels 9 and 10 during afk-time when I went to the movies, and overnight. Almost complete!

Started harving FE ings, for another batch of moon medallions (silver bars).

Still haven't upped my HE stock. Getting to where I really desperately need to do that. Plans to finish off my next pot level as well, only needing to make some vial runs for that.


Woke up to a server update:
- Ninja perk - Avoiding positive perks like the plague, so this didn't stand a chance with me. The other ranging perks are more appealing to me anyway, since this one seems to be more for pkers.

- New harvesting events for dung - I don't harv it yet still, but I think the game's been screwed for harvers with this. As if harvers didn't have a hard enough time trying to level, a huge powerful monster can spawn from dung now? Whoever's bright idea this was is completely out of touch with actual gameplay. :/ Side note: dung prices to rise, less people to work on engineering. Those are my predictions.

- 3x lupines are gone - Not that I ever really used them. One (faster) source of gc is gone. Personally don't care since it was never a gc source for me, but the whining today from others is gonna be bad.

- Godless removal stone - No clues as to how to get it yet. Hopefully it'll stay rare to keep its value up unlike other perk removal stone values these days. I know this one has been waited for by many. Not me, I reset to get rid of godless last August.

- Harvester Medallion made more useful. Breaks less (wondering what "less" means right now), gives more exp and gc on events, and prevents the new monster from showing up during dung harving. That "less" breakage had best mean a LOT less breakage with this new use if anyone's gonna spend time dung harving anymore.

Few other changes that are cosmetic or I just don't know enough about to comment on...


Overall, server update has been one big screw for many players. Personally, not so much. Though the dung monster thing will affect me in the not-so-far future. Looks like a lot more cinnabar harving in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your EL name when responding!
Responses which do not include your EL name will be rejected.